We seek inquisitive and broad practices that are new, innovative and free from commercial nature by solo, duo, collaborating artists and curators. The Director and Trust will prioritise proposals of a high quality that focus on the development of experimental artistic practice and relate, add to and deepen the perspectives on local, national and global conversations.
The Trust aims to present original exhibitions that responds and works in harmony with the Blue Oyster space, locale and history. To read and understand more about the Trust's mission and goals visit our About Page online.
We are currently not accepting proposals.
Proposals toward the 2019 Exhibitions Programme and Summer Residency will open on Wednesday 1 August, 2018.
More information, including guidelines and dates for this years Proposal Writing Workshop, coming soon.
- Your Application Must Include:
- A 500 word written outline of your proposed project and how it fits into your current practice. Outlines that are self-aware, critical, well-researched and clearly written will be prioritised.
- 4-5 Examples of your previous work, written, photographic, audio and video documentation encouraged in links to websites.
- 1 page artist CV with bio that explains your professional background and experience.
- You are not required to send illustrated floor plans, please only use the floor plans and sketch up file to write and inform your proposal.